Terms of Sale
Last Updated: July 20, 2022
Please make sure to read the following section carefully, as the terms apply to all purchases from TireMart LLC:
- The listing and any graphic, photo, model or representation associated with the listing, are for TIRE(S) ONLY, the wheel rim is NOT included. The wheel rim shown in the listing’s picture is for display purposes only.
- Pictures shown are stock photos and do not represent actual tires. The Listing pictures represent brands and models of the tires listed for sale. Tread patterns may vary.
- Manufacturer based treadlife and mileage warranties are described as accurately as possible based on the information provided to the public by tire manufacturers. TireMart LLC does not honor, endorse, assume, or otherwise promote treadlife and/or mileage warranties provided by manufacturers. TireMart LLC sells tires strictly “As Is”. The Purchaser acknowledges that purchasing merchandise from TireMart LLC may void a manufacturer’s warranty. Buyer further acknowledges that TireMart LLC sells all merchandise “as is”.
- All tire specifications displayed with tire listings are provided by tire manufacturers.
- All tires sold are subject to our 90-day customer satisfaction Return Policy, please refer to our return policy for more details. The terms of the Return Policy are incorporated into the Terms of Sale.
- Prior to placing the order, the buyer must ensure that the specifications and size of the tire they are purchasing are appropriate for their vehicle. Please refer to the Return Policy for more details.
- The manufacture year of a tire is specified in each product description, if available. By making a purchase, the buyer agrees to receive a tire with the age stated in the listing, if any.
- Sales tax will be added at checkout to the final prices for orders shipped to WA, MN, CT, IA, OK, PA, SD, NJ, AL, DC, NE, SC, NY, ID, AR, IN, KY, NM, ND, RI, VA, WV, WY, OH, AZ, CA, CO, ME, MD, MA, NV, TX, UT, HI, WI, IL, MI, NC, GA, LA, MS, TN, FL, KS, MO.
- All orders placed will be shipped from one of our three main warehouses located in Pennsylvania, Texas, and Florida, and/or our smaller warehouses which are located throughout the United States of America.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR TIRES THE PURCHASER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT, IN EXCHANGE FOR TIREMART LLC’S RETURN POLICY, ALL TIRES ARE SOLD WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OTHER THAN THE STATEMENTS CONTAINED ABOVE, AND ANY SALE RESULTING FROM YOUR ORDER IS AS-IS, WHICH MEANS THERE ARE NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES, WHETHER OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PUT ANOTHER WAY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND WHATEVER IS STATED IN THESE TERMS OF SALE.
In purchasing any tire(s) from TireMart LLC you agree that regardless of where you may be located or to where the tires may be shipped, Pennsylvania law shall apply to this transaction (excluding its conflicts of laws rules).
Customer is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of information provided at the checkout and agrees to purchase the items for the price(s) shown at the checkout.
The price(s) of the items may change at any given time before the checkout has been finalized and any promotional emails delivered to potential customers may contain outdated pricing information on any given product.
The currently active and applicable price(s) will always be shown at the checkout step before a purchase has been finalized.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
TireMart LLC assumes no liability for any costs incurred as a result of events that extend outside of the purchase agreement.
If you have any questions about the Terms of Sale, the practices of this Site, or your dealings with this Site, please contact us at: