Last Updated: May 15, 2023
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
To start a return, simply contact TireMart LLC at 866-480-8477 and provide photos of the product you received, including any manufacturer and shipping labels that arrived with it to email@example.com. Make sure to keep the original labels and packaging untouched.
We will try to find a quick and easy solution to your request. Our customer service team will assist you with your return request by answering all your questions, providing instructions and returns procedures.
RETURN FOR FULL REFUND OR EXCHANGE
- Returns are accepted within 90 days of the delivery date for full refund or exchange
- The buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs and fees.
- Only unused tires that have not been mounted on the wheel or driven on are eligible for return.
- TireMart LLC reserves the right to reject a return if the tire has been mounted, damaged or used in any way by the buyer. Returned tires cannot have been mounted on a rim or used in any other way.
- TireMart LLC reserves the right to reject a return and/or reimbursement for unauthorized returns, those being returns without prior notification on behalf of the buyer together with approval on behalf of TireMart LLC.
- Returns based on the age of tires will be approved, however, TireMart LLC is not responsible for return shipping. Buyer agrees to receive the tire as it is listed. In cases where there is no production year disclosed, the buyer likewise agrees to receive a tire in new condition regardless of its age.
- Returns based on incorrect tire specifications and/or size will be approved, however, TireMart LLC is not responsible for return shipping. Prior to submitting the order, the buyer must verify that tire specifications and tire size are appropriate for the vehicle.
- Buyer is responsible for ensuring that the received items are the correct Brand, Model and Size and specification, and satisfactory as such prior to mounting, as no returns will be authorized for items that were mounted regardless of whether they might be incorrect or their specification being unsatisfactory.
- Any items incorrectly shipped by Priority Tire LLC will be exchanged for the correct item or reimbursement only in case they are returned in the original condition.
- A full refund or exchange will be processed after the product has been returned and the return finalized internally.
- Any reimbursement done will be issued in the original form of payment.
ORDER FULFILLMENT, SHIPPING, AND CARRIER ISSUES
- If the product received is not the one you ordered or is not as advertised, please contact our customer service for a free return and further assistance.
- If the product was damaged by the carrier, please report the issue to our customer service as soon as possible.
- If TireMart LLC and/or the carrier made a mistake in the fulfillment of your order, the buyer is eligible for a free return for a refund or exchange.
CANCELLATION REQUEST POLICY
TireMart LLC attempts to provide fast and efficient delivery of all Orders. In most cases orders are fulfilled within minutes, being processed as soon as the payment is verified and approved. Order cancellation requests are thus not guaranteed to succeed, however, TireMart LLC makes every effort to fulfill a cancellation request prior to an Item being shipped. In cases where TireMart LLC is not able to stop the shipment on time, the Buyer is notified so that they may act accordingly and organize themselves for a potential return.
TREADLIFE MILEAGE WARRANTY
Certain manufacturers provide a treadlife and/or mileage warranty. Treadlife and/or mileage warranties are described as accurately as possible based on the information provided to the public by tire manufacturers. TireMart LLC does not provide any treadlife warranty and/or mileage warranty. TireMart LLC does not honor, endorse, assume, or otherwise promote the treadlife and/or mileage warranties provided by manufacturers. TireMart LLC sells tires strictly as-is.
MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY POLICY
Merchandise covered by a manufacturer’s warranty is sold with the warranty by the manufacturer extended to the purchaser. We will be happy to assist in obtaining fulfillment of a manufacturer’s warranty. Other than applicable manufacturer’s warranties, there are no warranties, expressed or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Purchaser acknowledges that purchasing merchandise from TireMart LLC may void a manufacturer’s warranty. Buyer further acknowledges that TireMart LLC sells all merchandise “as is”.
Upon placing an order for tires the purchaser understands and agrees that in exchange for the TireMart LLC return policy, all tires, are sold without any expressed or implied warranties, other than the statement contained above, and any sale resulting from your order is as-is which means there are no implied warranties of any kind, including but not limited to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Put another way, there are no warranties which extend beyond whatever is stated in this return policy. To the fullest extent permitted by law, TireMart LLC, disclaims any liability for consequential or other damages, losses, costs, fees, or expenses, as well as loss of profits and business interruption, beyond its return policy stated above.
If you have any questions about this Return and Exchange Policy, the practices of this Site, or your dealings with this Site, please contact us at:
1436 Eck Rd. , Allentown, PA 18104